This has got to be one of the easiest dishes you could ever come across and is also incredibly tasty! The white bean and chicken chili instant pot dinner is one you simply must try!
Completely healthy and packed with goodness. This dish is high in fiber, loaded with healthy carbohydrates and low in fat. All natural and healthy goodness
Of the many healthy and nutritious recipes that we offer, this is one of the very best for burning belly fat and is absolutely divine! So easy to prepare and with wonderful flavors.
To build rich flavors, the onions, peppers and garlic are first seared in a hot skillet. Then the chicken pieces are sauteed in the same pan. This builds layers of taste. The flavor from the vegetable juices and browned chicken add real depth to the pot dinner.
White Bean and Chicken Chili Instant Pot Dinner.
With very little preparation time and a cooking time of 20 minutes your dinner is ready to serve and place on the table in front of family or delighted dinner guests.
I often use a rotisserie chicken, it’s pre-cooked and because of the rotisserie all the fats have dropped away and not in the meat.
This instant pot dinner has incredible flavor! Feel free to add or subtract from the recipes ingredients to suit your personal tastes.
Use more or less garlic, more chili, fresh green chilies rather than powder or more or less cayenne. Experiment and enjoy! This is one amazing dish!
White Bean And Chicken Chili Instant Pot Dinner
- 300 grams steamed chicken breast - cubed
- 2 cans low-sodium white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch fresh root ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat hard cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Step 1 Heat a large heavy bottom saucepan over a medium heat.
- Step 2 Lightly coat the base with a little cooking spray.
- Step 3 Add the diced onions, red and green peppers, minced ginger and garlic and saute gently until the vegetables are soft – approx 4-5 mins.
- Step 4 Add the chicken, beans, tomatoes and chicken broth. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Step 5 After 5 mins stir in the chili powder, cumin, oregano and cayenne pepper.
- Step 6 Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Step 7 To Serve: Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with cheese, cilantro, parsley and spring onion.
If you try this dish please do let us know and please add a comment. We try to bring you not only the healthiest of dishes but also the tastiest.
Eating well and eating healthy should be delicious and not boring. Enjoy and if you do…. please hit that tweet button below or share on your favorite social networks!Like this dish? Please help spread the word and share with those you love! Please share!Click To Tweet