Vietnamese Sesame Beef is an excellent belly fat beating recipe with huge flavor and low calories.
One of the most popular recipes, and with good reason, in the belly fat burning foods guide for 2018. Delicious steak rich in protein and smothered with oriental flavor. You’ll love this easy, nutritious and healthy dish.
The Belly Fat Burning Foods – Vietnamese Sesame Beef
Vietnamese Sesame Beef
- 450 grams (1 pound) flank steak, fat removed
- 2 teaspoons fresh root ginger, grated,
- 2 garlic cloves, minced,
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- Quarter teaspoon ground black pepper
- Quarter cup sesame seeds - black or white (or both)
- Step 1 Combine grated ginger, minced garlic, fish sauce, oil, and ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- Step 2 Stir well.
- Step 3 Slice beef into half inch pieces
- Step 4 Add the beef to the ginger mix and stir well to coat evenly.
- Step 5 Allow the beef to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes (1 hour if time allows).
- Step 6 Once marinated add the beef slices and sesame seeds into another clean bowl.
- Step 7 Stir to evenly coat the beef with the sesame seeds.
- Step 8 Heat a large heavy frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat.
- Step 9 Ensure the pan is hot and add the beef in small batches (don’t overcrowd the pan or it will stew not fry)
- Step 10 Stir to brown and caramelize both sides of the beef – keep heat high and fry quickly until just cooked.
- Step 11 Serve with a salad
- Step 12 Optional – slice a hot green chili and soak in 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. This can be used as a spicy condiment
- Step 13 Nutrition: One serving 299 calories, Fat 16 grams, Carbs 4 grams, Protein 34 grams.