Our Vietnamese Sesame Beef Recipe is a healthy adaptation of the classic. It is easy to prepare and totally delicious. What may come as surprise is that this dish is an excellent choice for those following a high protein weight loss diet. Huge flavor and low calories.
This is one of the most popular recipes in the Belly Fat Burning Foods Guide. For very good reason! A fabulous Vietnamese Recipe now made healthy.
Delicious steak, rich in protein, smothered with home prepared “taste of the orient” flavors. You’ll love this easy, nutritious and healthy dish.
The Belly Fat Burning Foods – Vietnamese Sesame Beef Recipe.
A superb recipe that is as simple to make as it is quick! In 30 minutes you will be serving some of the most awesome tasting beef and made it healthy. We have removed most of the oils and sugars normally associated with this dish.
Don't let that make you think we have removed flavor! Oh No! It’s incredible how these few basic ingredients added in the right order and hot flash fried can make your Vietnamese Sesame Beef so awesome.
- 450g flank steak, fat removed
- 1 shallot
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
For The Marinade
- 2 teaspoons fresh root ginger, grated,
- 2 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine grated ginger, minced garlic, fish sauce, oil, sugar and ground black pepper in a bowl and stir well.
- Slice beef into half inch pieces.
- Add the beef to the ginger mixture made earlier. Stir so that the beef is coated evenly.
- Allow the beef to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes or preferably 1 to 2 hours.
- Slice the shallot in thin slices.
- Slice the red capsicum into julienne strips.
- Remove the beef slices from the ginger marinade and place into another clean bowl.
- Add the sesame seeds to the beef and stir to coat the beef evenly.
- Heat a large, heavy frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot add the onion and fry til aromatic and translucent.
- Ensuring that the pan is hot add the beef. Do this in small batches as if you overcrowd the pan it will stew not fry.
- Turn up the heat and stir fry, turning the beef constantly until browned and caramelized on both sides of the meat. Cook only until the meat is just cooked.
- Remove fro the heat and plate. Serve with a salad
Optional - slice a hot green chili and soak in 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. This can be used as a spicy condiment
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn from any qualifying purchases made. This helps us to maintain HealthyNatured and keep adding new content. Thank you for your support!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 774mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 34g
Other Healthy Dishes
I hope you will try this wonderful Healthy Vietnamese Sesame Beef Recipe.
For other tasty, belly fat burning recipes we recommend the following: