One of the tastiest of the belly fat burning foods is this fusion Sichuan Ramen Noodles, Tofu, Cabbage dish. The spice hails from Chinas Sichuan province, famous for spicy food. So get ready to make losing weight deliciously spicy.
A true fusion of taste, this dish has nutty-tones from Tahini to balance the super spicy chili paste. Marinated Ramen noodles, cabbage and tofu bring the dish to life . The taste goes super sonic when ground Sichuan Peppercorns are added to the mix!
The Belly Fat Burning Foods – Sichuan Ramen Noodles, Tofu, Cabbage
Get ready to enjoy true flavor! Beating belly fat never tasted so good!
Sichuan Ramen Noodles With Tofu & Cabbage
- 6 teaspoons Sichuan Chili-Bean Sauce (Doubanjiang)
- 6 teaspoons Tahini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable bouillon paste (low salt)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese Rice Wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Light Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3/4 teaspoon Black (or Smoked) Vinegar
- 3 cups shredded Napa Cabbage (or Bok Choy)
- 9 ounces extra-firm tofu (½-inch cubes)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground Sichuan Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice ramen noodles (black or brown )
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 cups hot water
- Step 1 Excluding the hot water, add all other ingredients to a large air tight container.
- Step 2 Cover and seal with lid
- Step 3 Place container into the refrigerator for 1 – 3 days.
- Step 4 Or divide all ingredients evenly between 3 airtight containers, cover and store in refrigerator for 1-3 days.
- Step 5 When ready to eat simply add 3 cups of hot water to the large container, or 1 cup of hot water per small container.
- Step 6 Reseal the container and shake until the seasonings are dissolved.
- Step 7 Remove the lid and microwave at High (or transfer to microwave safe bowl)
- Step 8 Heat for 2-3 minutes until steaming hot (check every 1 minute)
- Step 9 Stir the mixture well and let stand for a few minutes before eating.