One of the tastiest of the belly fat burning foods is this fusion Sichuan Ramen Noodles Recipe with Tofu and Cabbage. The wonderful kick in this dish is the spice that hails from China. Found in the Sichuan province, famous for spicy food, comes the namesake pepper.
Get ready to make losing weight deliciously spicy.
This recipe is a true fusion of various flavors, combined to create a taste sensation.
This dish has nutty-tones from Tahini which help to balance the super spicy chili paste.
Combine this with marinated Ramen noodles, crisp sweet cabbage and soft salty tofu and the dish comes to life. Then prepare yourself for the taste to go supersonic when ground Sichuan Peppercorns are added to the mix!
The Belly Fat Burning Foods – Sichuan Ramen Noodles Recipe With Tofu and Cabbage
Get ready to enjoy true flavor! Beating belly fat never tasted so good!
Chinese Ramen Noodles With Tofu and Cabbage
- 6 teaspoons Sichuan Chili-Bean Sauce (Doubanjiang)
- 6 teaspoons Tahini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable bouillon paste (low salt)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese Rice Wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Light Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3/4 teaspoon Black (or Smoked) Vinegar
- 3 cups shredded Napa Cabbage (or Bok Choy)
- 9 ounces extra-firm tofu (½-inch cubes)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground Sichuan Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice ramen noodles (black or brown )
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 cups hot water
- Step 1 Excluding the hot water, add all other ingredients to a large air tight container.
- Step 2 Cover and seal with lid
- Step 3 Place container into the refrigerator for 1 – 3 days.
- Step 4 Or divide all ingredients evenly between 3 airtight containers, cover and store in refrigerator for 1-3 days.
- Step 5 When ready to eat simply add 3 cups of hot water to the large container, or 1 cup of hot water per small container.
- Step 6 Reseal the container and shake until the seasonings are dissolved.
- Step 7 Remove the lid and microwave at High (or transfer to microwave safe bowl)
- Step 8 Heat for 2-3 minutes until steaming hot (check every 1 minute)
- Step 9 Stir the mixture well and let stand for a few minutes before eating.