This recipe must be one of the easiest and most effective of all the belly fat burning foods and definitely the most famous of the traditional weight loss remedies hailing from India. Methi Ajwain Kali Jeeri Powder is simply the powdered mixture from 3 well known seeds!
Methi – We know as Fenugreek seeds
Ajwain – We know them as Carom seeds (or Caraway seeds)
Kali Jeeri – Known also as Black Cumin
The Belly Fat Burning Foods – Methi Ajwain Kali Jeeri Powder
Methi Ajwain Kali Jeeri Weight Loss Powder
- 250 grams Methi (Fenugreek seeds),
- 100 grams Ajwain (Carom),
- 100 grams Kali Jeeri (Black Cumin),
- 3 tablespoons dry Ginger Powder,
- 2 tablespoons hing (Asafoetida)
- Step 1 Using a small fry pan dry roast the Methi seeds, approx 1-2 minutes, or until you smell the roasted aroma.
- Step 2 Place them aside and let cool down.
- Step 3 Repeat the procedure with Ajwain.
- Step 4 Repeat with Kali Jeeri.
- Step 5 Mix all three roasted seeds together and add the ginger power and hing.
- Step 6 Mix well.
- Step 7 Place the mix in a spice grinder (or pestle and mortar) and grind until it forms a fine dry powder.
- Step 8 Store in an air tight container in a cool place for future use.