Body butter is amazing for men and women who suffer from sensitive and dry skin. Taking care of the skin is a difficult and often tedious task. We understand exactly what you’re going through and realize that the body butter needed to treat this condition can cost a pretty penny.
Are you looking for a solution that you can make simply from the comfort of your own home to help with your dry skin? Would you believe us if we said there is a DIY solution for body butter that you can make using simple essential oils and other natural ingredients?
To discover our exciting remedy, please read our guide and use it to make natural DIY body butter with essential oils sooner rather than later. You’re going to love the results and your sensitive, dry skin is going to thank you.
Making Your DIY Body Butter With Essential Oils – The Ingredients.
Obviously, before we get started you’ll need to get your hands on the right ingredients for this remarkable body butter.
When Making Your DIY Body Butter With Essential Oils you’ll need a half a teaspoon of carnauba wax, 2 tablespoons of shea butter, 3 tablespoons of cocoa butter, and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
The ingredients are repeated in the printable recipe card below.healthynatured.com
Since you intend to make this body butter using potent essential oils, you’ll also need to add a few drops of one or more your favorite essential oils.
You should pick those that have the perfect fragrances that you love. For additional help and support, learn how to get started with essential oils with Made with Oils.
Making Your DIY Body Butter with Essential Oils
An incredible body butter you can match to your mood!
- 1/2 Teaspoon Carnauba Wax
- 2 Tablespoons Shea Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 6-8 Drops Essential Oil
- Step 1 After you have all of your ingredients in place, you’ll need to use a double boiler to melt the carnauba wax, cocoa butter, shea butter, and coconut oil. The reason you’re using a double boiler is because you want to make sure the ingredients are properly sterilized and cleaned. This ensures that you are using the safest and most effective ingredients when creating your fantastic body butter.
- Step 2 Now that you have all of your materials in melted form, it’s time to move them over to your freezer.
- Step 3 You want to put them in the freezer for around 25 to 30 minutes, or if you intend to keep a closer eye on them, you can pull out the mixture once the melted waxes, oils, and butters have all hardened enough into a thick consistency.
- Step 4 Ultimately, you are not looking to freeze these ingredients, so definitely keep that in the back of your mind during this step.
- Step 5 Now it’s time to remove your mixture of butters, oils, and waxes from the freezer. Take out an electric mixer, like one you’d use to make mashed potatoes, and begin beating the mixture that you’ve pulled out of the freezer.
- Step 6 During this stage of the process, you need to create a different texture with the mixture. You want it to be more creamy, whipped, and fluffy. Ultimately you want it to feel more like body butter and less like a frozen Popsicle.
- Step 7 At this stage of the game, it’s time to add your favorite essential oils. You can add one type of oil to the mix or more than one if you feel like that’s your best option.
- Step 8 Some popular options include lemon and lavender essential oils, coconut oil and peppermint oil, almond oil and avocado oil, or your favorite essential oil blend.
- Step 9 The mixture is now complete. You should pour it into an attractive or cute container.
- Step 10 This DIY body butter is effective, organic, natural, and it’s hard to believe that it’s even homemade. Plus, it’s really going to be an amazing solution to help you with your dry skin.