This post, how to lose belly fat fast, offers some awesome recipes and food suggestions for anyone interested in a high protein diet. These 4 recipes are excellent examples for how dieting, weight loss and burning belly fat doesn’t mean boring or bland food.
They also show that being on a “diet” or watching our weight doesn’t require us to be hungry or to starve.
The following recipes are delicious and use some of the best ingredients. Eat well!
How To Lose Belly Fat Fast – The High Protein Diet Recipes.
People who wish to lose belly fat fast will often decide to try the high protein diet. Why?
Eating protein helps us to feel full, which enables us to curb hunger pangs and eat fewer calories overall.
A high protein diet is relatively simple to follow as it simply adds larger quantities of protein rich foods and less foods containing carbohydrate.
If you decide to follow a high protein diet you need to add more meat, fish, dairy products, beans and legumes and eggs. You should also add plenty of fresh vegetables.
There are some vegetables that also rich in protein. Asparagus and Spinach are 2 good examples.
When you start the high protein diet you will need to ensure you reduce your carbohydrate intake. If not you won’t lose weight and probably will put it on!
In. simple terms this means you need to limit your consumption of highly processed foods, breads and baked goods. You’ll want to avoid other carb rich foods such as sweets, white pasta, potatoes and rice.
No. 8 – Harissa Marinated Chicken Salad.
No. 9 – High Protein Diet – Salmon and Eggs Breakfast.
This recipe is an excellent example of how matching high protein and low carb foods enables us to eat well and lose weight.
Smoked Salmon is an excellent source of lean protein and provides us with a huge dosage of heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon is also a superb source of iron.
Eggs belong in the same superfood category. They are a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids as well as being rich in choline, selenium, and B vitamins. Consuming eggs is known to raise the “good” cholesterol in our bodies.
By limiting your carbohydrate intake to 1 slice of whole grain toast at breakfast and stocking up on proteins you keep your body fuelled throughout your day.
Salmon and Eggs High Protein Diet Breakfast
4 Servings. Prep: 5 Mins. Cook: 15 Mins
8 oz sliced smoked Salmon/Lox;
4 free range eggs;
1/4 cup milk;
1/4 cup chopped dill for garnish;
4 slices whole grain toast;
1/4 teaspoon salt;
1/4 teaspoon pepper.
1) Place the eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
2) Heat a large nonstick pan, spray with cooking oil and pour in the egg mix.
3) Leave the mix and allow it to begin to set on the bottom before you are tempted to touch the eggs again.
4) To scramble the eggs use a flat wooden spoon and push the eggs from the edge to the middle. Very gently move solids to the middle allowing liquid egg to fill the gaps.
5) This gentle movement will enable you to form large soft curds. Do not over stir the eggs or they will be rubbery.
6) Place 1 slice of toast on a plate, add the scrambled eggs on top and then the chopped smoked salmon on top of the eggs.
7) Season lightly with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 247, Fat 9 g, Carb 16 g, Fiber 8 g, Protein 20 g
No. 10 – Coconut Cream Chicken & Mushroom Ragout – High Protein Diet.
Would you believe a dish packed with baby mushrooms, chicken breast cooked in coconut cream, olive oil, shallots and onions is a recommended recipe for how to burn belly fat fast?
Well the good news is Yes!
Our Coconut Cream Chicken And Mushroom Ragout fits perfectly within our high protein low carb diet so you can lose belly fat fast!
No. 11 – Pesto Chicken With 2 Types Of Tomato And Asparagus.
This recipe is a perfect example of how to burn belly fat fast. Amazing ingredients and made in minutes.
It is perfect for mid week meals, a relaxed night at home in front of the TV or when you want to entertain friends and family!
Talking of entertaining… No need to prepare different meals for others and no need to worry about breaking your diet. Everyone loves this dish and request it often!
It always is exciting to invite guests and entertain, but how often do you find yourself missing most of the party because you end up spending all night in the kitchen. Cooking and cleaning and missing out! Well no more!
This dish, a high protein low carb diet recipe uses boneless, skinless chicken thighs and cooks them with asparagus, 2 types of tomato (sun-dried and cherry)in a beautiful basil pesto sauce. The entire dish is made in one pan in 30 minutes from start to serve.
Pesto Chicken With 2 Types Of Tomato and Asparagus.
High Protein Diet To Lose Belly Fat Fast
Servings: 4. Prep Time: 10 Min. Cook Time: 20 Min.
2 tablespoons Olive Oil,
1 pound boned, skinless Chicken Thigh,
1/3 cup of drained sun dried tomatoes (chopped),
1 pound trimmed Asparagus,
1/4 cup Basil Pesto,
1 cup mixed yellow and red Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
1) Preheat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large wok or skillet over a medium heat.
2) When the oil is hot add the sliced chicken thighs and season with a little salt.
3) Add half of the chopped sun dried tomatoes. Stir. Cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, turning the chicken a couple of times, until completely cooked through.
4) Remove the chicken and sun dried tomatoes from the skillet. Use a slotted spoon or tongs as you want to keep the oil in the skillet.
5) To the oil add the asparagus, the remaining sun dried tomatoes and cook on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus is cooked.
6) Remove the asparagus to a serving plate.
7) Add the chicken back to the skillet, add the pesto and stir.
8) Ensure the chicken is coated in the pesto and fry over a low to medium heat until the chicken is completely reheated (1 – 2 minutes).
9) Remove from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes to the pesto and the chicken and mix well.
10) Add chicken and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.
Nutrients: Calories 423, Carbs 8 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 23 g
Coming next – The final 4 recipes – don’t miss these – You wanted to know how to burn belly fat fast… and the final four will not disappoint!